Saturday, August 13, 2016

I'm not pregnant...honest!

Lately I've been knitting booties. It's just become a thing. I promise that I am not "on the nest!"

But there are a few women who are expecting in my world lately, and there is so much joy in new life! After knitting booties for the twins a couple months ago, I decided that I loved that pattern so much that I would knit some more! So far, I've knit 5 pair, and already given two of those away...here are the remaining 3:

I started with two, gender-neutral pair, in gray, like this...

and then I started to go through some sock leftovers, looking for the softest and best yarns for booties! I'm starting with neutrals, waiting to hear the gender of a couple of the cuties I will meet in the next few months. I think the rainbow booties (in KP Felici) are neutral, but Sweetie doesn't agree. =/ Informal survey: What do you guys think? Neutral or girl only? 

There is also some secret knitting...it's always a secret when knitting gifts! Wanna know my secret? 

Hmmm, will she tell? Or won't she? I think she will...

I LOVE SECRET KNITTING!!! lol! Not that secret, I know, but I do. ;o)

That's all the secrets I can share today, but I've got to get back to the knitting! The weather people are all promising a washout...that means perfect knitting weather! Whatever your weather, I hope that you are doing something you enjoy today, too. 

Thanks for stopping by, and knit in good health!

1 comment:

  1. I think there is enough of a variety of colors in the booties that they're neutral. VERY cute either way!

    ReplyDelete