Saturday, June 25, 2016

The Sassy Cat Chronicles

Pretty: Psst! Black Cat...do you want to blog today?

Black Cat: No. I want to nap.

Pretty: But last week you said that you wanted to blog for me this week.

Black Cat: Noooo. Naaapppp!

White Cat: I could blog...

Pretty: Hmmm...I'm not sure. You sometimes get a little sassy...

White Cat: I don't know what you're talking about!

Pretty: Well, remember that time I went out to water the flowers, and you just sat in the window yelling for me to come back in? 

Pretty: And, while I re-filled the watering can, you just looked at me with disgust from the back door?

White Cat: Well, why were you doing that? You should have been providing a warm lap for us!!!

Pretty: It is summer. Warm laps will be harder and harder to come by until the weather cools down a bit...that's just the facts, Cat!

White Cat: Fine. We'll just sit at the top of the stairs and trip you. Then, when you fall and break a hip, we will have a lap. 

Pretty: And you're NOT sassy?

White Cat: Well, the least you could do is leave some shoes for me.

Pretty: I suppose I could do that...

White Cat: Shoeees!!! Mmmm, Shoooeees!

Black Cat: Naaaaaapppppppp-ping!!! Can you two keep it down??? Wait. What? Is this cold soda can for me to lick? Sa-weet!

Pretty: Sorry about the sass, readers. But thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health! (Even if you have sassy cats underfoot!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment