Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Wednesday WIP-day

So, I've had a bout with casting on again... It is not usually my style to have several projects on the needles at the same time. I like to pick a project, choose yarn, cast on and knit until it is finished. Complete projects are so satisfying to me, regardless of size. When I have unfinished knitting, it makes me twitch just a bit. Actually more than a bit. I hate to have unfinished business...at work, at home, in my knitting...anything unfinished makes me twitch. You might imagine, then, that this view makes me twitch a little more than "just a bit," and you would be correct. 

There are six (6) wips on that page! SIX! Five of those are newly cast on! Still, there are so many things in my head, and I was starting to worry that I would begin to forget what my intentions were for each one. The only logical conclusion I could make was that it was time to CAST ON ALL THE THINGS! Apparently, I am well on my way... 

Looks like I'll be knitting happily for many hours in the near future...but I'll be dreaming of the FOs coming off my needles. I am sure that you will hear about each one as I bind off and line them up for their glamour shots. Until then, I'll do my best to keep you updated on the current WIPs and whether or not I am drowning in the anxiety of the unfinished. lol! 

How many WIPs are in your craft room?

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment