Saturday, March 28, 2015

Two by Two...

There are some things you only need to knit once...like the Brickless shawl (which I love to wear, but really did not enjoy knitting up for some reason =/).

There are other things you want to knit dozens of (hexipuffs! owl puffs!). Maybe it is the "puff" factor, and maybe not, but these 12 owl puffs, complete with crochet eyes and embroidered beaks,...

...are now happily living together in a mobile, which will hopefully entertain a tiny, adorable Sweet Pea 

when she looks up at it!

Other items are perfect when they are lined up two-by-two...especially if they have cotton-tails! Like these two...

...and these two...

...and these two!

Yeah, I don't know what they are looking up at either. They won't tell me. I have asked and asked, and they just keep silently staring up into the distance...

I do that, too, sometimes...especially when I am trying to remember something. I guess it makes me glad to know that I am not the only forgetful bunny in my house these days... Wait! I know what will help! I'll knit an ELEPHANT!!! Elephants never forget, right??? I'm going to cast on right away!

Yep, maybe I'll even knit two. Or a dozen. Who can tell? I hope you'll come back to find out!

Thanks for stopping by today, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment