Saturday, October 18, 2014

Seven Silly, Stripey, Sets of Socks

You know me. I knit. I knit socks. I knit lacy socks. I knit funny socks. I knit stripey socks. I knit socks like it's my job...and I love it! I'm smitten with hand-knit socks...especially for Christmas...and these seven pair of stripey, Christmas socks are simply stupendous! (If I do say so myself...and I do!)

I was so excited to have them done...one pair for every member of the Pretty Family*...that I headed right out to the front yard for a photo shoot! I took pictures of them neatly folded...

...and in the bushes, on sock blockers...

...and on the clothesline. 

As a matter of fact, I posed them several ways on the clothesline, and I used my fancy photo-editor to play with the images. Here's another shot...

It's possible that my neighbors are planning an intervention. Of course, if they cure me, who would entertain them? That's right. I am live entertainment, 24/7. No interventions necessary. Just get me some sock yarn...and lay it right over there, that's right. Now, walk away slowly, with your hands where I can see 'em, and nobody gets hurt. That's right...

Hmmm, maybe the neighbors are right. Maybe I'll knit a sweater next...maybe. 

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

*Pictured are socks for Snake, Dollface, Mork, Mindy, Pop Pop, Pretty and Peanut!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Look at all those!! Wow! You have the patience of Job and I can just picture all those happy feet matching up together. Well done!

    ReplyDelete