Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Sometimes I'm the Windshield

Sometimes I'm the windshield, nearly finishing a Wallaby and bragging about it all over my blog. You know, like last Wednesday.

Sometimes I'm the bug, and I don't touch the thing again all week long, so it still looks just like this:

Sooooo close! Oh, well. It's too hot for a Wallaby right now anyway. In the meantime, here's a shot of pair 5, sock #2...

So, I am still knitting. :) Just not finishing that sweater so much this week...lol! It's like that sometimes, ya know? I know ya do!!!

Thanks for stopping by anyway! I hope that you are still Knitting in Good Health (and keeping cool)!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that sweater is so cute! Boy, I wish I had one that far along. What I really wish too is that we could sit down and finish ours together.

    ReplyDelete