Saturday, June 14, 2014

Socks and a Sweater? Yes, please!

The Big Girl Sweater, she is finished!

I'm so excited about the lace fronts, designed to just hang around, looking pretty (which they do!), in Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino (Peach)...it is simply luscious!

This sweater turned out almost exactly as I had pictured it in my head, and it just doesn't get much better than that. The only thing that could possibly make it better is if I had a little Peanut here to try it on. That will happen in the near future (ummm, YAY!!!), but in the meantime, I also finished a pair of fairly Groovy Socks (part of a KAL with my local knitting group) in Knit Picks Felici (Foxglove colorway), so I know that I am gonna make it!

Socks AND a sweater finished this week. I am a knitting MANIAC! I hope you are getting things done in your knitting, too! What's the last knit you finished?

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

1 comment: