Saturday, June 28, 2014

Baaaaa...

I still don't know "What does the fox say?," but I do know that Old McDonald had a farm, and the sheep on his farm went around "with a baa baa here, and a baa baa there..." etc., etc., etc. I also know that if you knit a sheep hat, it will not say, "Baaaa..."

But everyone who sees the hat will say, "Awwww! That is so cute!"

They will even "Awww!" at it's little, sheepy butt!

And if you knit 4 sheep hats

and photograph them in various locations throughout the day,

people will say, "What's up with Pretty? Is she always like that?!?"

To which my friends would answer, "Yes. Yes, she is," with a heavy sigh here, and a heavy sigh there, etc. Not to worry, I'll just distract them all with a picture of my new Grand-puppy...

I hope your day is full of fun and friends who love you, because you really cannot ask for much more. Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

2 comments: