Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Stressed much?

Trying to eat right...hoping to lose a few pounds...but it's stressing me out. lol!

Every time I get stressed, it seems someone says in a sing-song-y way...
You know, "STRESSED," spelled backwards is "DESSERTS!" 
This doesn't help, but I can plainly see that it is true...and it leaves me wanting to try a little experiment...
--- Sad
--- Tense
--- Resentful
--- Embittered
--- Sulky
--- Surrounded
--- Exhausted
--- Discouraged

And backwards...?

--- Delicious
--- Edible
--- Sweet
--- Scrumptious
--- Enjoyable
--- Relishable
--- Tasty
--- Satisfying

I totally prefer that second list! So, if you're stressed, do your best to turn it around and have something sweet. Of course, if you're stressed about your weight, dessert may not be the way to go, but I bet a bite wouldn't hurt...much!

In closing, if you're stressed, you should have a cookie. Am I right?

Thanks for stopping by. Now brush off those cookie crumbs, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment