Wednesday, May 28, 2014

All Hail the Queen!

On Saturday, I made an outrageous claim about my post-palooza blog post. I said, "Updates (and photos of the new stuff, I hope) on Wednesday!" I don't know what I was thinking...well, yes I do. I was thinking, "I am Super-Blogger!," which means that it would be no problem to sort through dozens of photos, writing up something fun and fibery before Wednesday morning. But I was wrong, so very wrong. Even with the long weekend, I was so very, very wrong. But I did write a consolation post, and this is it. :)

All Hail the Queen! Queen Elsa, that is...in knitted form.

But watch out! She can be a cold one! Brrr!

This topsy-turvy-type doll was a fun knit, and I think Peanut will love her! The pattern is written in pieces, and flat...so I made some changes. True to form, I will probably make more changes when I get around to knitting Anna, because how can I knit one and not the other?

Whew! It was a busy weekend! On top of finishing this doll, I used up all of Saturday at woolapalooza, Dollface took me Painting With a Twist on Sunday (Mother's Day Gift - thanks, Dollface!), which was super-fun, but didn't involve any blogging at all...

...and on Monday, I played a little catch-up with some home stuff, and Mr. Pretty and I took a nice, long walk! What I'd really like now is a nap, but back I fly to Super-Blogger-Land, where I can hopefully get something done with those photos before Saturday! Were you at Woolapalooza this year? No? Well, here's one photo to tide you over until Saturday:

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

2 comments: