Wednesday, January 22, 2014

It's Never Black and White

The cats in my life may be black and white, but nothing else ever is...especially the knitting! Yay for that! Although there is some gray...

...and dark gray, with colorwork, back on the needles again...

...usually my knitting looks more like this:

Wow! Now that's colorful! It's going to be beautiful when it's finished, but with FOUR projects  (including the ever-present hexipuffscurrently on my needles, I'm not sure when the finish will be. =/ In fact, it is quite unusual for me to have more than three OTN at any given time...it makes me twitch a little... Sooo, as black and white as this is not, of course I cast on just one more this week, right? Right!

And there you have it, friends. Pretty, the "Project Knitter" who twitches when things don't get finished, has started yet another project. Somebody stop me!!! (Or don't...I think I'm having fun! Just look at all the pretty I'm playing with!)

Thanks for stopping by, friends! There is no black and white here, so knit as many things as you would like, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment