Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Halfway Hat

This was going to be a "Wordless Wednesday," but who am I kidding? Even when I don't have much to say, I am not a wordless blogger! Still, there are simply not enough words to describe the cuteness of this Highway Hat:

The only thing that would make this hat more adorable is a little boy to model it, but I just don't have one of those on hand this morning... I knit this for the son of the dental assistant who came with his mommy to fix my tooth on a Saturday morning, after I kissed the pavement on Friday evening. (For what it's worth, I do not recommend sidewalk kissing. =/

That's all I've really got on this hump-day, halfway through the week...well, except to wish everyone a happy Fourth of July tomorrow! I hope that your fireworks are bright and shiny, loud but safe, and that you have a good time with whoever you are with over the weekend. :)

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment