Saturday, May 4, 2013

It's hard to soar like an Eagle when you work with Turkeys.

I don't work with turkeys. Well...no, they are not turkeys. I like my coworkers. I do.

But...it's hard to be productive when you live with slackers.

Exhibit 1:
When I came home from knitting, I noticed that Dolly Draft Dodger (crocheted before my rav days, I have not notes, sorry...), she was laying down on the job. Definitely not pulling her weight.
"What?," she said.
"It's not even cold outside...sheeesh!"
I did not get very far when I complained to White Cat yesterday morning. As a matter of fact, I think the word for her reaction is indignant. Can you say in-dig-nant?!? 
"No. No I can't," said White Cat.
"Cat's don't talk, silly Pretty!"
Wait...whaaat?!? Nevermind. (sigh!) I really wanted to be productive today. I have things to do! Sweaters to knit! Yarn to spin!...but it's hard not to just take a nap around here! Even just this morning, I was confronted with slacker #3...
"Pretty," said Black Cat softly,
"Why your face looks like that?"
That's it. I give up. I'm going to go take a nap. Everything else will have to wait. I hope that your Saturday will be more productive than mine, and that your slackers are just as cute. =D

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment