Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Horse is a Horse

Of course, of course...
That is, of course, unless the horse is a sea monster! (or a hump-less camel...) Of course, this horse is a horse!

Yes, even though I did not buy the pattern, it turned out to be a horse! (I still call her Nessie, but I don't think she appreciates it!) I know it's a horse, and even White Cat agrees...

After White Cat took a really close look, Nessie took a turn at the investigative process...

All in all, I'd say it's true love!

It is a WEIRD love, for sure...but true, just the same...because how could anyone NOT love this horse?!? 

I know I love her, and so does just about everyone who has seen her...and, as it turns out, wild horses couldn't keep from finishing Nessie! 

What knitting are YOU wild about these days? I hope that your knitting time is plentiful, and that your fiber supply is endless, so that you can Knit in Good Health all summer long!

2 comments:

  1. I told you that mane and ears and tail would help! She's an adorable little horse. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nessie is a fine horse. Her legs are short so it's easier to climb aboard and ride. Excellent design plan, I'd say.

    ReplyDelete