Saturday, April 27, 2013

I Believe Spring has Sprung!

We have had many false starts...

...more false starts than I care to mention. I mean, c'mon! I have two pictures of SPRING SNOW here!

Even so, I know that Lap Naps

and Coffee Cravings

always give way to sunbathing

and squirrel stalking!

Eventually, if you can make it through the rain (and snow) showers of spring, you might even be rewarded by some pretty!

Winter in northeast Ohio always feels a lot longer than it should be, but I think we are over the hump...I see the sun this morning, and it's supposed to be rather warm today!
So even though it may still drizzle and spit,
I'll take it and wonder, "Now, what shall I knit?"

Anything special or spring-y on your needles? Tell me about it!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

PS - My apologies, no knitting at all today. BUT, I have finished spinning 60 grams of the BFL! Yay! I see some lovely lace in my future!

1 comment:

  1. I remember marveling that the trees wouldn't really start leafing out until the beginning of June when we lived in New Hampshire, and wondered just how on earth those trees were supposed to produce enough food to last the whole long year that way. Brrr. Wishing you a long and warm spring!

    ReplyDelete