Saturday, February 16, 2013

Black Cat Chronicles

Hey there. Have you seen that pink, sparkly, puffy toy?

You know, the one that I like to hide under the sofa? Yesssss! That's the one!

Well, I don't like that one anymore...

...soooo, what else ya got?!? Any knitted things?

What's this? A heart? I wonder...

Yes, it moves when I bat it...

Oh, No! It's going to get away!

Doh! Get back here! White Cat! A little help...?

White Cat: Ummm, Me? Not too likely...
Oh. My. Katniss. This is the silliest thing ever. Nope. Nevermind. 
Black Cat is the silliest thing ever.

White Cat: Nope. Nevermind. Pretty, with that danged camera...THAT's the silliest thing ever.

Black Cat: I LOVE THIS HEART!!!

This is where Pretty would tell you thanks for stopping by, if she were the one blogging. She'd probably also tell you to knit in good health. 

I don't care so much about all that, unless you are knitting new cat toys...with catnip especially. If you are knitting those, please come and visit ASAP! 

As sincerely as a cat can pretend to be,
Black Cat

4 comments:

  1. Dear Black Cat,
    I love your action shots. You should be a movie star!
    Love, your adoring fan
    -corrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Corrie,
      Thank you. Are you knitting kitty toys?
      Love,
      Black Cat (needs a hit of catnip)

      Delete
    2. Dear Black Cat,
      I could probably be convinced of that. And to make a pair so White Cat can play too.
      I will discuss with your mom on Thursday.
      Love,
      Corrie

      Delete
    3. Dear Corrie,
      Don't worry about White Cat. She's silly. Pretty will be in touch...
      Love,
      Black Cat

      Delete