Sunday, December 9, 2012

This one's a quickie...

Just a little note to let you know that I have merged the two blogs. Somewhere along the line, a couple weeks ago I suppose, I started to think about whether the new blog was what I wanted it to be...with the help and opinions of a couple of my Girlfriends, I decided that I'd really rather just have the one. :)

I know that the merge will make some things feel a bit disjointed for a time, but I think this is the fix.  If you find any "broken links" in my posts, please let me know. Bear with me as I get my bearings, and I will continue my blogging every day in December, so Yay! for that, and thank goodness I figured this all out before I had hundreds of posts on two blogs! A little later today, we'll find out for sure if the import worked, as we wait for the Dec. 9th post to go "live." :)

Thanks for coming along on this ride, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment