Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...

I have been pretty lax at keeping this new blog updated since the summer, and I'd like to change that. I'm going to start with a countdown to Christmas, posting a little something every day from here until Christmas (hopefully!). And since Christmas is Coming (and the goose is getting fat), I'm going to start by sharing with you my 2012 Christmas tree:
We have a tiny house, and a skinny tree in the corner, but I've always loved this particular little tree. It's been decorated with many things over the years, and it's seen lots of Christmas fun with our little family. The tree and I are looking forward  to another Christmas with Peanut this year! And I am looking forward to sharing 24 days of Christmas with you...I hope I can keep it up...wish me luck!

Is your tree up?

No comments:

Post a Comment