Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Frosty the Snowmen...

Didja ever wonder what Frosty does in his off time? I've often wondered, and now I have some friends to ask. They look like they might be experts, and it all started with one tiny snowman...
OMGosh! Took like an hour to knit the snowman, maybe
fifteen minutes for the embroidery and scarf...quick!
These Mochimochi Tinies are soooo stinkin' cute...I can barely stand it! I got this pattern some time ago, but I can't remember when for sure. Now I've been smitten, and once I knit that first one, I couldn't seem to stop.
Remember "Take your Mochi to Work Day?"
Apparently there's one in November too.
I thought I might be done after five. Five is a good number, right? The Jackson Five were a happy bunch, right? Ummm, no. Donny Osmond has five brothers...and a sister. Now I'm re-thinking five...but, wait. What's this?
Wool snowmen are not at all afraid of melting.
Oh, of course. It's Number Six! Where did this one come from? And since when do snowmen snuggle up to cats? Or play cards?
Who wants to deal? Wait, is there
anyone here with thumbs?
Well, apparently snowmen don't play cards, they tell me. No one ever wants to deal...wait, I think we have a volunteer...
Now THIS should be interesting...
Something tells me this is going to be a very weird day...tiny snowmen snuggling up with cats and playing cards, and insisting on tagging along everywhere I go...just weird. I guess I could be up for some strange today...just like any other day...well, except for the snowmen. Today is a new day with a new and bizarre twist, and I can't wait to see what will happen! Stick around, if you can take it!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!
Mitts created and modeled by my good friend
Corrie, of Standby...Go! Beautimous!

4 comments:

  1. Awww they are so cute! Love them. I also love your fingerless mitts! :)

    Hmmm I wonder if "cool hands joe" there dealt a good hand to his fellow flakey friends...sorry, could not resists...I blame it on the cold...27 today...I get shivers just looking outside!

    Keep those needles knitting....can't wait to see what you knit next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so honored to get a shout out! So cute those snowpersons!

    ReplyDelete