Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Big Reveal...

You've seen every letter along the way, but you haven't seen this yet...and it deserves it's very own post!  Look at THIS:
I LOVE this shot of my alphabet!
You know what that means?  Yep!  The whole kit 'n kaboodle, the entire alphabet is finished!!!
26 letters. Worsted, acrylic yarn. Size 2 needles. Phew!
Glad to be finished with that!
You can see that those "camo" letters really blend in!  That's like Pretty lately, just trying to blend into life, and still get some knitting done along the way.  If I'm lucky, I'll even be able to get some of my Ravellenic knitting in before the Olympics are done.

How are your Olympic-sized projects going?

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I always wonder what the neighbors must think when I am "staging" my photo shoots in the landscaping...

      Delete