Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Red, White and Purple?

Not as patriotic as red, white and blue, I know. . .but my yarns seem to be coming in red, white and purple lately. . .it is what it is! The RED is a little bolero sweater for the flower girl in this summer's wedding! I am down to the sleeves and the trimming, and it's looking pretty good, I think!
In the white category, I have a couple of gifty items I cannot yet mention, and the bride's shawl is finally finished!

Well, in all honestly, these pictures are pre-blocking, although the shawl is blissfully bound off! Isn't it ruffle-ly?

And then, at knitting last week, Dawn was doing the de-stash dance, and I got this purple beauty! Cherry-Tree Hill is one my very favoritest sock yarns. . .love their colorways! (there was some sockotta and some be-a-u-ti-ful roving, too!) So now I am having Deep Purple Dreams about what to knit with 100g of luscoious Cherry Tree Hill. . .hmmmmm. . .

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!


By the way, thanks for all the comments and well-wishes upon hearing the stormy stories of the past week! The power was only off for a couple hours on Saturday, but Sweetie and I took the day to run around town and play a little, so I never did put up a proper post that day, but I seem to be back in the full swing of things today!


Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

1 comment:

  1. That bolero is coming out adorable!

    A lovely shawllette would be lovely out of that yarn! (you know I almost grabbed that one!)

    ReplyDelete