Saturday, February 12, 2011

Love is in the air. . .

"L" is for the way you Look at me. . .

. . .sometimes it's for the way she looks at him.

"O" is for the only One I see. . .

. . .even when you take me to the vet.

"V" is Very, Very ex-tra-ordinary. . .
. . .I'd call a reversible cabled scarf extraordinary, wouldn't you?

"E" is Even more than anything that I adore!
JAZZ HANDS!

Well, maybe that's not exactly what the songwriter had in mind. . .
. . .says the cat, with a disinterested, sideways glance.

But I love knitting. . .
. . .and pattern writing. . .
. . .and I love blogging. So, I guess it is what it is. . .right, Snake and Dollface?
. . .and I love these kids!
Happy Valentine's Day (a little early)
from Pretty, Sweetie, Snake and Dollface!
Go hug your Valentine, and Knit in Good Health!

2 comments:

  1. Cute post! You are always so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you guys have a good valentines day All i know is that i get a party at school and got a cute stuffed animal monkey with a baby

    ReplyDelete