Wednesday, March 31, 2010

You Win! You Win! You Win!

Turtle! You Win! Isn't that too funnier than the dog with the hat? (Seriously, I was posting you as the winner while you were leaving that comment. . .too, too funny!) Congratulations! And thanks to everyone who played!

Turtle, who commented on Happy Anniversary Pretty. . ., she won! Yay! Turtle has several blogs, so I have linked you to her profile, and I am off in a minute to dash her an email spreading the joyful news of her good fortune!

For the rest of you, here's another bit of randomness:

I guess it's good that they both don't want to s-t-r-e-t-c-h out! Haha! But why, do you suppose, does the little cat always curl up to the big cat's butt? And why, do you suppose, is Pretty Knitty so obsessed with cat-butt lately? sigh!, and lol! Wait! I have Knitting Knews, too!

Remember that I started my That-a-Way Mitts? Well, I finished them, and have been wearing them this week! (Yes, apparently I am a super, speed-knitter!) lol And I started another market bag, which will undoubtedly appear in the Saturday blog!
Congratulations, Turtle! And. . .say it with me. . .

Knit in Good Health!

4 comments:

  1. You are a very speedy knitter!!! Are you going to start believing us now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those gloves look great! (i so love fingerless gloves, easier to drive with!)

    Yay!! Thank you so much! I peeked at your etsy and looked at the styles and i have to say i finally get it! I mean i get how you use them and how they work! (finally!) I chose the utensils as I picked up a lampwork bead at a craft fair once which was a bowl of soup with a fly on it. (joke of there's a fly in my soup) and this will be a cute knit companion to it! Thank you thank you! (insert happy dance here)

    Your dog also cracked me up as i could just imagine the patient, she's crazy but i humor her, look on the dogs face under the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gollly woman, I need some of your knitting mojo!

    ReplyDelete