Wednesday, February 3, 2010

4 Things I am Hoping For. . .

Less knitting this week than I would like, but I have hope!
Is there anything more hopeful than a snowy mailbox with the flag up? I was thinking that this morning as I put some mail out at work, so I went back in to get my camera. The pristine, pure white crystals falling gently into the fluff on top of the box was too much to not try to capture. And, in the middle of a snowy, gray winter, hope is a good thing. Here are 4 things I am hoping for:
Spare time with daylight, which will come in a month or two.
New yarn. . .really, what knitter isn't hoping for new yarn?
Opportunities to get together with friends - see "S" above!
World Peace - I know, I know! Every beauty queen says that. Forgive me.

Keep your hopes and dreams alive this winter, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment