Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Short on Words Today. . .

Hard to believe, I know, but there are not many words today. There was, however, a lot of crafting going on in my house over the past few days! Here are the row counters and stitch markers (some of them anyway) that I worked on for a recent, large special order:
And a new 20-row counter that I plan to list soon:
In Knitting Knews, I have finished three projects:
My Mockery Sweater (Knit Picks Palette in Fog; Knit Picks Shimmer in Happy Dance)
The Not Just For Chemo, Reversible Cloche
(Lorna's Laces, worsted in Flame)
And Tot Toppers' Mod Circle Hat
(Nashua Handknits Creative Focus Superwash in tan with accent color hand-dyed by me).
Love it! So quick, yet so stunning! Now I need to find a little baby...not a problem at my church! Then, I believe, I will make another!

So, busy, crafty week; think I am getting a cold, hoping not. Planning to get to bed nice and early this evening so I don't miss knitting tomorrow. . .

I hope the rest of you are Knitting in Good Health!

1 comment:

  1. All things super cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE the mockery sweater!!

    NO getting a cold! Get yourself (or have hubby get you some) Airborne...seriously this stuff helps!!!

    ReplyDelete