Saturday, January 19, 2019

Hospitality...or Not

When the snow is coming, and you have a little friend who needs a place to stay for a few days, you extend hospitality. Unless the "little friend" is your arch nemesis...the dog. The prospect of being snowed in with a dog has white cat making this face:

Of course, Grand-dog would like to be friends...

...but, ummm, no.

I kinda like having him here, he is fun. But the stressed out cats have taken over everything, even the pack-n-play, in their Keep-Away endeavors. 

So, I will do my best to keep the peace, where I can, and keep my hands busy along the way. Knitting on my January Snowflake sweater is the perfect activity for a snowy Saturday...and look at the progress I've made since  last week!

Tomorrow, we get to hang out with this little dude and his family, so this weekend is a win-win (knitting and baby!), even if the promised Snow-pocalypse really dumps on us. I hope you find this much joy in something today...

Thanks for stopping by, friends! Be warm and welcoming this weekend (unlike my cats), and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment