Saturday, December 8, 2018

Waaay Behind...

There is a reason I am not a food blogger. Even thoug usually, by this time in December, I have been so busy in the kitchen that I am posting pictures like this:

and this:

as I get ready for the annual Knitters' Christmas Party. This year, I have been busy snuggling the most content little guy I have ever met,

so I am way behind in the Christmas food parade! I have only barely started the candy, and there are almost no cookies baked. But since the 2018 Knitters' Christmas Party is this afternoon, I thought I would do some catching up last night, and...you know what they say about the best laid plans. Well, what do you think happens when the plans are last-minute and off the cuff? Right. Not food blog things, but ugly cookies. 

Sometimes two kinds of ugly cookies.

Perhaps I should wear an ugly sweater to the party to match the cookies. 

Yeah. Perhaps not. 

Anyway, today is the day, and the cookies are tasty (even if they are not as pretty as they could be), so I think I am ready to party! I hope that you have some fun things in the works for your weekend, and that your holiday plans are coming along well. If you are also behind, I feel your pain, and I am doubly thankful that you took a breather to read the blog.

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health! (That's what I'll be doing all afternoon with my knittahs! Wish you were here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment