Saturday, September 22, 2018

Baby Shower Day!

From the time we heard that she was expecting, I started knitting and crocheting. Today is the baby shower...

...so I can finally reveal some secrets! By the time you read this, she will have opened sweaters and hats and blankets, oh my!


Washcloths and booties and giraffes, oh my!



And my favorite, the piece de resistance...the item that started as many tiny, triangular, tee-pee-looking cones...

A colorful puzzle ball!

All of those cones are sewn into three sections, then wiggled together into the final toy. 

It was fiddle-y, but fun to make, and I hope our grandson enjoys it!

Oh, and the stockings. Yeah, I put the stockings in there, too...one for Daddy, Mommy and Baby...

...and one for the little dog, too!

Super fun, and now not secret Christmas knitting I can share at a baby shower! Now, back to the super-secret, Christmas knitting I cannot share until Dec. 26th for me!

I hope you have some fun in your day today, and everyday! Find some fun wherever you can, and it will get you through the drudge of everything else.

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment