Saturday, January 6, 2018

One Week...

Nearly one week into the new year, and there is so much promise ahead...the world has been kissed with promise for things to come, like a little girl kisses her daddy's cheek... 

or like Face kissed Dollface on their wedding day last week. 

I wonder how the newlyweds are holding up after 7 days of wedded bliss? Hopefully Dollface likes it better than this picture might suggest!

I did not take many photos at the wedding, and that really good shot of the bride and groom is not mine...props to David Swidrak Photography for the awesome photos we have seen so far, and for those yet to come! I am glad that you were there to capture the moments so that we could enjoy the day!

I am glad to know that the newlyweds are settling in, and today is the day I officially welcome Face (our shiny, new son-in-law) to the blog! I'll update the who's who page when I get some better photos of the couple together, but at least we have all been properly introduced now! (Look at that smile! Someone grew up with a photographer in his family...this boy smiles on cue! Lol!)

As for the rest of the Pretties, our house is now eerily quiet. I have gone to bed at my regular time (sans bedtime books and songs) for two nights now, and I feel nearly caught up on my sleep. However, I am quite behind on granddaughter smiles and smooches...still, memories of the visit and the wedding carry me through.

How has 2018 started for you? I hope it has been strong, and that you have found promise and sparkle, like a little girl's eyes when she looks to see what kind of trouble she and Pop Pop can get into!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health in 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment