Saturday, December 19, 2015

Another Beaded Ornament?

I actually have several beaded ornaments on my tree. I told you about one in my Ornament Number Three post last week, and beads really are a gateway craft. I have several beaded ornaments that I have made, and several made by others. This one is not only beaded, but knit...now, that's love!

As you can see by the tag, it was knit by Connie in 2012, and it was a stupendous stocking stuffer! We were all amazed that she knit nearly 20 of these for us that year, and probably more...if anyone has been taken in by the bead drug, it's Connie. And Annie. And Brenda. And Corrie. Gosh. I guess it's all of us really! Beads and knitting just go together so well.

So this is ornament number...number...oh, bother! I've gotten lost, maybe it's 8 or 9...I guess it doesn't really matter. lol! How many ornaments are on your tree? How many lights? How many cats are underneath? 

So far, our cats haven't bothered the tree (too much). There's been some branch nibbling, but mostly they want to be under this afghan I've been crocheting, and on my lap! 

(I know you can't see much of it, but it's a gift, so it's a secret...shhh!) Since it's pretty chilly today, I think I'm going to give in and make a place for them to lounge while I crochet and watch Christmas movies. I hope you have some time to sip tea (or coffee or cocoa or something else warm and soothing) and just enjoy some really great yarn!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

1 comment: