Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Good Gramma

A good gramma does her best to keep the girls warm when winter wanders by! I am doing my level best to be a good gramma over here...

Projects shown are Alphamitts and a new Hello Kitty hat for Peanut, and the start of Paper Doll mittens for Sweet Pea (who already has two hand-me-down Hello-Kitty hats!). Short and sweet post today...mittens don't knit themselves, ya know! 

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

PS - I gifted the Little Family yesterday, and Ben is totally knitworthy! Not only did he immediately "get" that this was his family, he played with the dolls and showed them off to everyone during my entire session...and exclaimed, "They look like us! My wife is gonna love these!," more than once. Yay for knitworthy people! 

1 comment: