Saturday, September 5, 2015

So. Much. Potential.

I was in the basement yesterday, and I have a lot of yarn. Hmmm, that makes me sound like a yarn hoarder. Let me try to spin it a little differently...

I have a lot of potential! Potential hats...

...or mittens, or scarves, or a sweater, or...or...or...this yarn could be anything!

But this yarn...

This is a summer sweater. Well, a potential summer sweater, that I meant to knit for last summer...or this summer...or next summer...

And, if we're talking about potential, perhaps I should mention the fluff that isn't even yarn yet...the potential yarn, waiting its turn on the spindle? 

On second thought, nevermind. Let's just say that I have a lot of potential. Yeah. A lot of potential!

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope that you will Knit all of your potential in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment