Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Busy Week!

Like many Grammas in late November, I am having a very busy week! There has been knitting, for sure, but there has also been time with Mork, Mindy and Peanut,

and even time with our newest addition, to be born early next year, meet Sweet Pea!

Did you notice in the first picture that Peanut is wearing a hand knit?

Mindy is, too, but I haven't gotten a front-facing shot of her in that lovely scarf...yet! There is still week left, so I may well have a shot of that for you soon! For now, I'll just show you a shot of my latest knit in Jingle:

Flap mittens with fingers for Peanut! She was so excited when she saw the first one, but isn't trying them on "until there is twooooo mittens, Gramma!" What a sweetheart!

Yes, it's been a busy week, and these next two days will be even busier, but I've got Grampa Joe's cookies in my new biscotti jar, from ITALY (thank you, Italian cousins!!!)

and K-cups for my Keurig, so I think I'm gonna make it!

What have you been busy with this week? Entering a contest, perhaps? Cooking? Knitting? Whatever it is, thanks for taking time out to stop by. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, and may you Knit in Good Health all through the holiday season!


1 comment: