Saturday, September 27, 2014

Shhh! It's a secret...

But the cats know about it...

Heck! I almost knit a tail into it the other day!

Still, I can't show you the whole picture for a little longer... BUT, I can show you these:


Don't drink coffee? Use them for a fancy chai tea!

Or for that steaming mug of cocoa! They fit disposable and reusable cups from all the popular coffeehouse chains!

Such a pretty little knit, and so fun in these fall colors! Bonus! With fall finally making its appearance, we're all tending to keep a hot cup of comfort nearby, which makes a knitted coffee sleeve a perfect coffee (tea, cocoa) companion! :) Is this another "I-have-to-knit-a-bazillion-of-these" obsession? Maybe. Probably. Well, a bazillion...or at least until I run out of yarn. So far, I have 5. :)

What's your obsession?

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit yourself a cozy in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment