Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Guys, Guys! Guess What?

Well, didja guess? Guess what, guess what!? 
I was looking at my Rav page on Monday morning, and I HAVE 400 PROJECTS! 

When did that happen? I've been on Ravelry for seven years...so that's an average of ~57 projects a year...which is an average of between 4-5 projects a month...who knew I knit that much? And who knew that I would knit such a goofy dog sweater and hat (with plans to make another hat that might actually fit the dog)?

Oh, you knew all that? Well, you must've been paying more attention than I was, because this just blew me away on Monday! 400 projects (and even one green one, not in honor of St. Paddy's Day, but a happy accident), and I may or may not have danced a little jig! And do you know what I did to celebrate 400 projects? That's exactly right...I cast on a couple more! A pair of socks...

...and some tiny knitted dolls for a dollhouse that I hope to share with my darling Peanut on her next visit. :)

Wow, 400 projects! Now...on to 500! Wow!

How many projects do you have on Ravelry?

3 comments:

  1. Wow that's a lot of prolific prestidigitating! I only have 59 projects but I lump all of my charity crochet in one project for the year so that represents quite a number of items. But nowhere near the amazing output you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is a lot of projects!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Congratulations! (And...zero here. I don't post mine there. Too lazy, or something.)

    ReplyDelete