Wednesday, December 18, 2013

One Week Before Christmas!

You know, until it's actually a week before Christmas, I forget how busy and discombobulated I always feel when it's a week before Christmas! Are you like that, too? I mean, what with the secret knitting that I am rushing to finish...

...and the cookie baking...

...and the secret knitting that I am finishing up...

...and the gingerbread building...

...and the secret knitting...

OMGosh! So busy with the busy! BUT, this is really one of my favorite parts of the Christmas Season...putting on all the finishing touches is so satisfying! Bonus - it looks like I actually WILL finish it all this year! Three cheers for Pretty!!!

Hip, hip, HOORAY!
Hip, hip, HOORAY!
Hip, hip, HOORAY!

I hope that you are having fun and getting things done, too. :) Now, on to the next thing! Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment