Saturday, April 6, 2013

"I bite the ears off..."

This is a darling girl, our Peanut:

A princess among princesses, who prefers her pajamas...

...even in the middle of the day. (Actually, that's not such a bad idea. I feel like putting my pajamas back on right now! What's the harm, really?) Peanut recently discovered that, if you color some eggs

...and if you put out carrots for the Easter Bunny...

...you might wake up with a pretty cool basket (or 3!), full of yummy treats!

We had so much fun, watching her color eggs...

...and helping her hunt for eggs...

...and eat chocolate (Peanut said, "I bite the ears off the bunny!," with an impish grin...every. single. time...so stinkin' cute!)

There was lots of time to play, both inside and out...

...and we all slept hard when naptime and bedtimes rolled around...shhh!

Oh, and there was knitting, too!

She made a wash cloth for her baths. I may have helped...just a little (and then forgotten to take a photo - doh!). It was a really fun trip. Pop Pop and I were sad to leave, but we have so many new memories! Two years old is just magical, and I can't wait for the next trip. I guess I'll pass the time by knitting...I know, big surprise, right? lol!

How was your Easter, or spring break, or last weekend? I hope there was something to celebrate, and that you made some fun, new memories with your loved ones! Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go with the knitting, Peanut! You'll be just like your grandma in no time.

    ReplyDelete