Saturday, August 11, 2012

Ravellenic Knitting: Part Two

I promised pix, so here they are!  First up, the summer dishcloths art squares for Team Odd (the Oddballs on Ravelry):
A picture outside their new home!
I worked on them for the first part of the Olympics, in preparation for their journey to another state they will call home.  There are flip flops, a ladybug, and a multicolored lovely in a colorway called "Field of Dreams," which reminds me of summer baseball in days gone by!
In the Oddballs, the utterance of the word dishcloth
is strictly forbidden...it just is.
The Homespun Hammerthrow was not my only event...I am also plodding along on a Hat Dash for Team CKW.  I'd like to say that it will be done before the end of closing ceremonies tomorrow, but I haven't even started the flower...but, I have nearly finished the hat part:
Yes, it's being modeled by a melon.  I'm still in my jammies.
So, there you have it, photos of the Ravellenic knitting!  While I'm at it, here's a photo of the bridal shower afghan I mentioned on my Family Blog:
Crocheted beauty from the bride's brother's wife's mom.
Off I go now, to finish that mad dash, and hopefully there will be medals for Pretty along the line.  I really am doing my best to represent!

What did you knit for the Rav Games of 2012?  

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

1 comment: