Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Of Cats and Socks

So, the cats have been bugging me lately.  The say they'd like to do a guest post again, and that's pretty funny for two reasons:

1. They really did NOT seem to enjoy their last guest post, and 
2. I just finished knitting these!:
A pair of Hello Kitty Hats!
I once knitted a small Hello Kitty hat for a small girl, but the girl grew...so more hats are flying off the needles!  Yay for Kitty Hats!  These are a really fun knit, by the way...and if you've got a girl in your life, you should try one!

So, cats...what is it you have to say?  

Pretty looks about...no cats to be found, well, except for the hats!

OK, then...no guest bloggers today.  Well, let's see the sock!
Technically, it's a sock-and-a-half...
It's one of the Traveling Socks...and boy!, has it traveled!!!  This sock has  seen four states, three doctors' office visits, two cars, and a partridge in a pear tree!  Yeah, I made that last part up...but that first sock is very well traveled!  The second sock, notsomuch...BUT, at least I am working on the heel already.  Even though this sock has mostly only seen the living room, it's well on its way to being finished.  Yay!

And I still don't see the cats anywhere...maybe they'll be around to help me out on Saturday...I have a pretty busy weekend ahead of me.  I suppose I'll just wait and see.  Until then, thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment