Saturday, June 16, 2012

Decisions, Decisions...

What should I blog today?  Should I tell you about the washcloths?
Yep, still knitting cloths...these are for babies (not dishes) though.
Hmmm, I suppose you could use them for dishes too...
Should I write about my great exercise this week?
Seven mile walk in the park on Tuesday, and four miles
in the neighborhood on Friday...
Zumba on Monday, and elliptical on Wednesday.
What about the veggie tales?
I was going to cook this kale...until I tasted it raw while pulling it from the stems.
It ended up in the bowl with some beets and garlic vinegar...YUMMM!
(and I am glad there was more in my CSA basket this week!)
Maybe I should mention my next project...
This slightly felted, very green, 100% wool sweater is going to be
repurposed...I promise more details as I go.
Hey, Look!  I blogged!  That was easy!  Now I can get on with the day.  :D

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

1 comment: