Saturday, April 21, 2012

VD, wait a minute...no

I guess I didn't think the letters through this week.  I mean, I knew I would not knit them in order, because I wanted to knit them by color...so I started with the vowels, in camo yarns.  Then I used some pink yarn, because this alphabet is for a girl, then yellow and purple, and now a shade of aqua!  
What I did not realize when I switched colors, from purple to aqua, was that I was knitting V-D.  Hmmm..., what to do, what to do...

I know!  Knit another letter, and knit it up quick!
It took me a minute to decide which letter to knit next, but then I got to thinking...I really, really like these two letters together:
Does anyone else have a sudden taste for ice cream?!?  Let's go!!!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!  
(after the ice cream...you don't want to get your yarn all sticky!)

2 comments: