1. Go into attic, and bring down tree and a few favorite decorations.
2. Assemble tree, and start stringing new LED lights, 200 total.
3. Sit Peanut in front of lighted tree, and seek approval. . .
4. Bask in aforementioned approval (!) for about two days.
5. Take down the rest of the boxes from the attic, and ask Dollface to help.
6. Do some decorating of your own, after taking ribbons from Dollface and cat.
7. Step back and admire completed tree.
Hmmmm. . .
Well, what can I say? I was really happy to finally have the tree done. I hope that you are achieving similar success with your holiday decorations.
Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!