Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Turkey Day, Peeps!

Because it is a holiday, I will not post tomorrow.
Because I will not post tomorrow,
I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving today!

We've made it through September, October and almost through November. . .go us!. . .and since today is the day for baking pies and cookies and breads for tomorrow. . .happy baking to you!

If you have any spare time, I hope that you will get to play with yarn (or read a book, or do something else you enjoy), since it is a long holiday weekend for most! As for me, I will rejoice that I have finished another scarf (Yay!!!), and I will keep those needles clicking. . .at least until I get up into the attic to pull down the tree and other Christmas decorations. . .oh, I may have to do that TODAY! Then turkey and knitting all the way through the weekend!

Knit (and enjoy your loved ones) in Good Health, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment