Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Knitting it all together in The Shop

It was a dark and stormy night. . . Well, it was a rainy couple of days, anyway! Still, despite the rain and the holiday, Sweetie and I walked in the park on on Monday. Then, feeling a little guilty because I had somewhat neglected the shop on Saturday and Sunday, I decided to cast on a new project. . . . . .something in cotton. . .a solid color, with lots of texture. . .good for photographs!. . .. . .and, when I was about halfway done, I stopped to take some pictures of my new pieces for the Etsy Store! (I promise that you will see some of those photos in the store by the end of the week, but I'm not going to spoil the surprise here today!) And, after the photos were taken and edited, and ready for listing, I went to bed.

Early this morning, I picked out yarn for a new hat for Sweetie, and he prefers the grey to the tan, so I may make two hats. . .but I will not cast on until I have started putting up listings in the shop! Yes, it's been a busy, rainy couple of days. . . . . .but I think it's finally all knitting itself together! Gotta love that! :)

Thanks for stopping by, and please stop by the shop in the next couple of days to see what all the excitement is about! (I will stop referencing the shop now, I think you get it.)

Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment