Saturday, July 23, 2011

Three Weeks and Counting. . .again!

Yes, I said it was three weeks until the wedding last Saturday.
And Dollface called me on it sometime on Sunday. . .

"Mom? You do know that there are FOUR weeks until the wedding, don't you?"
"Four weeks? I thought it was three. . ."
"Nope. Four."
"Huh. OK, then I have one extra week to get everything done, right?!?"
"I guess so. . ."
"Saaa-WEET!"

Yes, the lady who needs a row counter in her knitting EVERY SINGLE TIME thankyouverymuch, apparently also needs a week counter to keep track of her planning! Not too surprising, I know. . .and now I say it again, Three Weeks and Counting until the Big Day! There is so much to keep track of. . .

I can keep track of a LOT of things on most days. For instance, we have a multitude of deliveries to the Pretty Knitty house each week. Between fix-it parts that Sweetie has delivered here for work, online craft and yarn orders, and our nearly-but-not-quite-out-of-control love of QVC shopping, it's quite unusual to not see a box on the front stoop or in the living room!
Even the cat knows that these boxes are to be expected. She does not appreciate the fact that they are sometimes stored so near to her favorite windowsill, but she doesn't get too worked up about it.

Seriously? More boxes. . .seriously?!?


Currently, I am the only one getting worked up, desperately trying to keep track of wedding-related appointments, and payments, and counts, and plans, and crafts-yet-to-be started. . .it's no wonder I am losing it! I can keep track of the boxes, but with so much in my brain and on my calendar lately, I have barely knit since my last post! Bu-uuut. . .


Right now Peanut is visiting. :o) It's so much more fun to feed and cuddle and play with Peanut than it is to stress about stuff I can't change or do faster anyway, so here are my gratuitous Gramma photos!

Peanut starting solid foods, and still trying to figure it out. . .

But Grampa, it's not in a bottle, and now it's all over my face!


So, there's the story of me losing count. And here's to three more weeks (again!) until the wedding, AND here's to visiting with Army Boy, Wifey-Poo and Peanut while they are in town. . .cheers!


Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

1 comment:

  1. Tee hee....I thought you were off a week....kind of nice to find out you have an extra week huh! It's like a gift!

    I love how puzzled Peanut looks in her last picture by the food! LOL Too cute!

    ReplyDelete