Sunday, August 1, 2010

We have a weiner!!!!!

Well, I don't have a weiner. . .I am a girl. But I digress.

I DO have a WINNER to announce!

I have used an online, random number generator, to generate the winner of the Merry Christmas in July contest.

And, the winner of the mystery prize is. . .

. . .drum roll, please. . .


Cricket54! . . .of the Cricket Knits a Bit blog!

Cricket, if you do not receive an email from me in about 10 seconds, email me at PrettyKnittyJewelry [at] yahoo [dot] com! And CONGRATULATIONS! (I like the Andy Griffith Show, too!)

I will not post pictures of the mystery prizes until I hear that Cricket has received her presents. . .so, off I go to prepare a package for tomorrow's mail! Yay!

Thanks, everyone, for playing along! Now, go Knit in Good Health!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Cricket, you lucky ducky!

    (Cozy wanders off now, sniffling softly cuz she's not the luckest of ducks.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *doing a happy dance* Thank you, Pretty Knitty and thanks, too, to the random number generator! I'm bowled over...I never win ANYthing! *LOL*

    ReplyDelete