Saturday, May 29, 2010

Something Blue. . .

Yes, I had to finish the thought! And this is the Dawing of the Age of Aquarius. . .not really, but that is a great earworm! The Wollmeise is in the colorway Aquarius though, so I call this K1 B1 Shawl project "Dawning of the Age." get it? get it? And, it's blue. So, still no wedding, but the thought is finished! Yay! Oh, and here's a picture! And that is really all I have for you today. You see, today I will be frolicking about the fairgrounds in Wooster, enjoying the sights and sounds and textures and tastes of Woolapalooza! If you live close to Wooster, you should come check it out! There will be fiber in every form for show and for sale, and tools of the trade, too! Oh, and Pretty Knitty and her pretty friends will be there. . .look for us!

And if you can't make it, well, at least I hope you will have some time this weekend to Knit in Good Health!

1 comment: